We meet on Fridays at the Bethesda Marriott from 7:00am - 8:30am. Join us as a guest to find out more.
- Friday, Nov 01 Steven Feys & David Haskell
- Friday, Nov 08 Steve Feldman & Mary Jefferson
- Friday, Nov 15 John McCambridge & Frank Milota
- Friday, Nov 22 Robert Blanken & Tim Raver
- Friday, Nov 29 Holiday
- Friday, Dec 06 Roberta Biese & Gary Altman
- Friday, Dec 13 Marc Bruno & Donald Fogel
- Friday, Dec 20 Cheryl Lidie & Robert Wilkoff
- Friday, Dec 27 Holiday
- Friday, Jan 03 Holiday
Robert Wilkoff, president at Archaeon, Inc., Architects, wins "Best Architect in Bethesda" in Bethesda Magazine's reader survey for the third consecutive time!
Bethesda Business goes Platinum Chapter of the year for 2012!
- Retain a minimum of 30 members
- Pass more than 100 referrals per month
- Use the BNI Online Reporting System
- Conduct meetings according to BNI agenda
- Support the motto Givers Gain!
Members of the Bethesda Business BNI work hard to provide the highest quality services and products to their clients and partner BNI members.
BNI Chapters exist to help their members increase their business through a structured, positive, and professional word-of-mouth program—one that enables them to develop long-term, meaningful relationships with other committed business professionals.
BNI was built on the motto: Givers Gain. It succeeds because its members bring talent, skill, and dedication to the job. All members understand the need to act proactively in generating the highest possible number of high-quality referrals for all members, from as many different sources as possible, for the mutual benefit of all.
Founded by Ivan Misner, Ph.D., in 1985, BNI is a classic example of the "whole being greater than the sum of its parts." The BNI culture is unlike any other organizational culture in the world. The only competition among members is a friendly scramble to see who can do the most good for others.
Becoming a member of the Bethesda Business BNI Chapter has its privileges and responsibilities. Our group takes the BNI Code of Ethics very seriously.
- I will provide the quality of services at the price that I have quoted.
- I will be truthful with the members and their referrals.
- I will build goodwill and trust among members and their referrals.
- I will take responsibility for following up on the referrals I receive.
- I will display a positive and supportive attitude.
- I will live up to the ethical standards of my profession.
Interested in Joining? Email our membership committee. All inquires are welcome!