Members of the Bethesda Business BNI work hard to provide the highest quality services and products to their clients and partner BNI members.
BNI Chapters exist to help their members increase their business through a structured, positive, and professional word-of-mouth program—one that enables them to develop long-term, meaningful relationships with other committed business professionals.
BNI was built on the motto: Givers Gain. It succeeds because its members bring talent, skill, and dedication to the job. All members understand the need to act proactively in generating the highest possible number of high-quality referrals for all members, from as many different sources as possible, for the mutual benefit of all.
Founded by Ivan Misner, Ph.D., in 1985, BNI is a classic example of the “whole being greater than the sum of its parts.” The BNI culture is unlike any other organizational culture in the world. The only competition among members is a friendly scramble to see who can do the most good for others.
Becoming a member of the Bethesda Business BNI Chapter has its privileges and responsibilities. Our group takes the BNI Code of Ethics very seriously.
- I will provide the quality of services at the price that I have quoted.
- I will be truthful with the members and their referrals.
- I will build goodwill and trust among members and their referrals.
- I will take responsibility for following up on the referrals I receive.
- I will display a positive and supportive attitude.
- I will live up to the ethical standards of my profession.
Interested in Joining? Email our membership committee. All inquires are welcome!